As a participant, stay tuned on the Twitter tag #CodingDojoVie to know about any new locations, events and future dates.
- Have a laptop ready with at least one development environment in the language of your preference.
- With this environment, have a workspace ready that is (nearly) empty and ready for any simple application.
- This workspace must also contain a testing framework and have one sample unit test included.
- This one test should be green, or otherwise prove that the setup is working.
- Furthermore, have a version control system running locally, for instance Git.
Be there a few minutes earlier. Ten to fifteen minutes are good to register at the location, get settled, set up the laptop and find out where the coffee is.
Finally, have fun and be open to learn something new!